This article is brought to you by Wondershare, makers of Filmora video editing software for Mac and PC.
If you are looking for an easy way to take your videos to the next level without skimping on features, you can find it in Wondershare Filmora X.
The popular app lets you create complex and visually rich videos like a pro, but without the learning curve. It simplifies advanced features to make them accessible to everyone. With Wondershare Filmora, you can quickly start shooting videos and sharing them even if you are new to video editing.
Advanced video editing
Wondershare Filmora offers all the basic video editing features you would expect such as cutting, merging, cropping and rotating video clips. But it also comes with over 800 built-in video effects which can make your videos stand out.
For example, you can drag and drop a wide variety of filters on your video, giving a cinematic feel to project. Choose the 70s filter to give your video a subtle vintage vibe. Or, if you want to make things psychedelic, add the Kaleidoscope, Chromatic Aberration, or Radio Explike FX filter.
With 160 filters available, all easily applied to your clip and easily previewed, you can be as creative as you want. It’s like using an Instagram filter on your video.
Creative video transitions and titles
But this is only the beginning. You can also drag and drop creative transitions into your editing timeline, adding an interesting flow to your project. As with filters, these transitions range from discrete to very experimental.
When you need to add a title, you can choose from almost 300 preformatted styles. Again, your options range from business-ready button-up headlines to social media-ready colorful blasts.
More fun options
If you really want to go crazy, you can add movement elements like fireballs or electric sparks, or use a variety of creative split screen templates. In short, Wondershare Filmora offers enough easy-to-use advanced options, from motion tracking to green screen, that your video project is limited only by your imagination.
Wondershare Filmora features for Mac users only
There are some features that make Wondershare Filmora an ideal video editing app for Mac users, including:
- Apply auto crop function to intelligently detect focal point and crop videos for different aspect ratios.
- Import videos and photos directly from your photo library, iPhone, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
- Provides HEVC (H.265) codec support for Instant Cutter Tool, Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro users, and custom shortcuts to improve editing efficiency.
The app also provides HEVC (H.265) codec support for the Instant Cutter tool, touch bar support for MacBook Pro users, and custom shortcuts to improve the efficiency of the tool. editing.
Features for macOS and Windows
Naturally, many features of Wondershare Filmora work in both macOS and Windows operating systems.
Here is a quick list of new features in Wondershare Filmora X:
- Movement tracking: This long-awaited feature allows you to quickly identify a moving object in your video and easily add an element that follows it. Suppose, for example, that your video consists of a game captured during a multiplayer brawl. You can identify your main character, add a name or title, and the words will follow your character on the screen.
- Key Image: This powerful tool allows you to manipulate the frames of your video to create transparent “movements”. This can take the form of zooming in on a person in the frame for dramatic effect. Or by adding smooth animation to the words on the screen. If you are unfamiliar with the concept, it might seem a bit difficult to visualize, but Wondershare’s video gives you a good look at how to use keyframes to change the position, rotation, scale, and opacity of images in a video clip.
- Split screen: Let your creativity run wild with split screen video effects. As mentioned, Wondershare Filmora comes with tons of split screen templates. You can use them for standard shots, like having three different people talking during a live podcast. Where you can get creative with split screens, using them for compelling storytelling or just for a fun effect.
- Profile of AI: The advanced video editor’s built-in artificial intelligence technology can automatically remove backgrounds from portrait videos. Without using green screen or chroma key effects, Filmora’s exclusive feature can instantly remove the background, highlighting the front object. The feature is expected to be of tremendous benefit to gamers, educators, and online content creators for editing portrait videos.
- AR Stickers: To provide a unique video editing experience, Filmora also includes a wide range of 40 face stickers (including animals, props and popular characters). Once the sticker is added to the timeline, it will automatically detect the human face and add its effects.
- New stock media option added: Filmora has also integrated a stock media option, allowing users to access thousands of images and clips from the native interface. Users can search, download, and import media files directly from many stock sources such as Pixabay, Giphy, and Unsplash. This will allow users to stimulate their creativity and save time when editing
Whether you need to make a professional video or want to start crushing social media, Wondershare Filmora’s extensive toolset will make advanced video editing easy and fun. The software packs a ton of features in a very simple interface. Filmora is really easy to use. And that of the company short instructional videos offer a fun way to experience Hollywood stuff.
Compatible operating systems for Mac and PC
On Mac, Wondershare Filmora runs on macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), and macOS 10.12 (Sierra). It is compatible with the latest Macs powered by Apple’s M1 chip.
On PCs, you can use Wondershare Filmora with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (64-bit OS).
Wondershare Filmora is free to try
Wondershare Filmora offers a free trial, so you can test out its easy-to-use tools before committing. (Note that the trial version places a watermark on your exported videos.) The app also has built-in purchase options. When you’re ready to buy, you can choose between annual and lifetime subscriptions.
Price: Free try; $ 51.99 per year or $ 79.99 for a lifetime license (for macOS and Windows)
Or buy: Mac App Store